Structured apartment Programs designed to support people once they have transitioned from higher intensity levels of care to include Specialized Residential Treatment Programs.
Adults with a single or co-occurring behavioral health diagnosis.
This program can be tailored to meet the needs of individuals who have either
- Achieved goals within a specialized residential program warranting less intensive apartment based support (Low Intensity Program)
- May have not been successful within a specialized residential program and require a highly personalized and supported apartment based setting (High Intensity Program)
- Transitioned from an apartment based program and now require minimal structured supports at the individuals place of home (Home Based Supports).
Individuals are supported through:
- Coordination of Primary and Behavioral Health Care
- Medication Management
- Community Integration
- Recreational Activities
- Educational and Vocational Opportunities
- Behavior Plan Administration
- Participation in a six level Skill Building curriculum.
Some Programs also offer Case Management, Individual and Group Therapy, Attending Physician services, and Psychiatric services.
Program Goal / Outcome
- To maintain stability and program compliance
- To minimize days within specialized residential or inpatient settings
- To prepare for discharge or transition to Home Based Supports Program
To learn more about the referral process, visit our admissions & referrals page.
Read Maureen's success story here in the MACMHB Connections Newsletter.